Sunday, September 19, 2021
Registration at 9:00am. Show starts promptly at 9:30am.
Chair: Kimberly Brockett (203) 627-5885 • email@example.com
Judge: Lindsy Keyser • Announcing: Carolyn Stearns
No class entry fees
• All animals must show proof of current rabies vaccination and coggins paperwork
• Exhibitor & Groom admitted; All other spectators pay fair admission
• Classes may be divided by Management’s Decision; 6 ribbons per class
• Minimum of two (2) entries per class in order for premiums to be awarded
• Ribbons for Grand Champion Donkey, Grand Champion Mule, Grand Champion Youth, Reserve Champion Donkey, Reserve Champion Mule and Reserve Champion Youth, high points for the day
• Youth must NOT be 19 years of age January 1st of this year (per 4-H eligibility).
• All Riders and drivers under the age of 18 must wear an approved helmet
• No riding or driving outside the show ring
• Trailer parking in designated areas only; no cars allowed in trailer area
• Management reserves the right to dismiss unruly animals from the fairgrounds
• Inhumane treatment of animals will warrant dismissal from show