Friday, September 16, 2022
Show starts promptly at 6:00 PM
Ends when all classes are finished
Superintendent: Toni Schiano (203) 457-0152
Committee: Autumn Isparia, Tacey & Joe Isparia, Michele Bloom Chris Hamilton, Matteo Lockwood & Poncho, Amy & Jeff Carpenter
Judge: To be announced
Announcing: Chris Hamilton
Entries to be mailed to: Toni Schiano, 31 Lake Drive, Guilford, CT 06437
Must be postmarked by September 10, 2022
All animals must show proof of rabies vaccination, etc.
• No class entry fees
• Exhibitor & Groom admitted; All other spectators must pay for admission
• Trailer parking in designated areas only; no cars allowed in trailer area
• Management reserves the right to dismiss unruly animals from the Fairgrounds
• Inhumane treatment of animals will warrant dismissal from show
• Classes may be divided by managements decision; 6 ribbons per class
• Ribbons for all classes – premiums awarded 1st through 4th place
• Llama’s must be in place no later than 9:30pm, Thursday, September 15
• Llama’s are to remain in place until 6:00pm, Sunday, September 18.
• Copy of health records must accompany entries.
• Entries to mailed to the above address.
• All Pee Wee entries must be accompanied by an adult.