Department E-B: Llama Show
Superintendent: Toni Schiano (203) 457-1461
Committee: Lakeside Loyals
Judge: To be announced Clerk: Anna Veitch
Announcing: Chris Hamilton
Entries to be mailed to: Toni Schiano, 31 Lake Drive, Guilford, CT 06437
Must be postmarked by September 8, 2018
All animals must show proof of rabies vaccination etc.
• No class entry fees
• Exhibitor & Groom admitted; All other spectators must pay for admission
• Trailer parking in designated areas only; no cars allowed in trailer area
• Management reserves the right to dismiss unruly animals from the fairgrounds
• Inhumane treatment of animals will warrant dismissal from show
• Classes may be divided by managements decision; 6 ribbons per class
• Ribbons for-
• Grand Champion and Reserve
• Grand Champion, high Point for the day.
• Llama’s must be in place no later than 9:30pm, Thursday, September 20
• Llama’s are to remain in place until 6:00pm, Sunday, September 23.
• Copy of health records must accompany entries.
• Entries to mailed to the above address.
• No intact males over 1 year old allowed
• All Pee Wee entries must be accompied by an adult.