Llama Show: Friday, September 20, 2019
Show starts promptly at 6:00p.m. Ends when all classes are finished
Superintendent: Toni Schiano (203) 457-1461
Committee: Autumn Isparia; Tacey & Joe Isparia; Chris Hamilton; Matteo Lockwood & Poncho
Judge: To be announced Clerk: Kim Nemchiek
Announcing: Chris Hamilton
Entries to be mailed to: Toni Schiano, 31 Lake Drive, Guilford, CT 06437
Must be postmarked by September 8, 2019
All animals must show proof of rabies vaccination etc.
• No class entry fees
• Exhibitor & Groom admitted; All other spectators must pay for admission
• Trailer parking in designated areas only; no cars allowed in trailer area
• Management reserves the right to dismiss unruly animals from the fairgrounds
• Inhumane treatment of animals will warrant dismissal from show
• Classes may be divided by managements decision; 6 ribbons per class
• Ribbons for all classes – premiums awarded 1st through 4th place
• Llama’s must be in place no later than 9:30pm, Thursday, September 19
• Llama’s are to remain in place until 6:00pm, Sunday, September 22.
• Copy of health records must accompany entries.
• Entries to mailed to the above address.
• All Pee Wee entries must be accompanied by an adult.