Chairman: Ryan Warsaw-Fan Bishop
Committee: Brad Isnard
TROPHY AND ROSETTE TO BE AWARDED
Only one entry may be made of the same variety by one exhibitor.
ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ONLY IN CLASSES LISTED.
• Entries close at 5:00 P.M., Saturday, September 11, 2021
• All exhibits in every class must be in place by 9:00 P.M., Thursday, September 16, 2021 and remain in place until closing, Sunday, September 19, 2021. The tent will close at 6:00 P.M. and exhibits will be available after 7:00 P.M.
• Where there is no competition, each variety will be judged according to quality. • Use Class Number and Letter C or N to designate commercial or non-commercial exhibitor. Premiums will be awarded in both categories.
• All exhibits of fruit offered for premium must be composed of exactly the number of specimens or quantity named in the schedule, and the names of all varieties must be placed on the exhibit, whether single or in a collection. All varieties of fruit cannot possibly be listed in the premium book but all new varieties or other specimens not listed are welcomed for exhibit.
• The specimens offered for exhibition must be correctly labeled, cards being furnished by the Association.