Chairman: Nancy Sisson
Committee: Debbie Davis, Wanda Losnes
Most Original/Unusual RELISH: In Memory of August Buchta, Sponsored by the Buchta Family
MOST POINTS: In Memory of Ellen Graver, Sponsored by the Graver Family
MOST ORIGINAL JAM/JELLY: In Memory of Grace Sisson, Sponsored by Nancy & Bob Sisson
ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ONLY IN CLASSES LISTED
1. Entries close 5:00 P.M., Saturday, September 14, 2019.
2. Absolutely NO Entries will be accepted after Saturday, September 14, 2019
3. Products without proper entry number will not be accepted for judging.
4. Exhibits will be accepted between 5:00 P.M. and 9:00 P.M., Thursday, September 19, 2019
5. Exhibits are to remain in place until closing, Sunday, September 22, 2019. The tent will close at 6:00 P.M. and exhibits will be available after 7:00 P.M.
6. Exhibits must have been made by the exhibitor, this year.
7. All exhibits must be properly labeled, without exhibitor’s name, please. Example: Red Pepper Relish, June 2019.
8. Canned fruit, vegetables, pickles, etc., must be in standard quart or pint jars.
9. Vinegars must be in bottles. Fancy bottles preferred, uniform in height and quantity for collections.
10. Jellies and Jams must be in standard jelly glasses ONLY. NO WAX ACCEPTED IN JARS.
11. An item cannot be entered into miscellaneous if there is a class for it..ie. Raspberry Jam, Class 77.
12. Judging WILL be on visual quality of the contents, neatness of packing, condition of product and cleanliness of container. (No jars will be opened.)
13. Best in Show for each Category will receive a rosette.
14. Ribbons for 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be awarded in each class.
15. Please check classes carefully. Any questions, contact the chairman
16. Collections: Please read coordinating instructions as per jar size and number of jars in each collection.
17. Under Honey/ Maple category use class number and letter “C” or “N” to designate commercial or non-commercial exhibitor. Premium will be awarded in both categories.