Chairperson: Kelley Hanke
Committee: Peggy Lindgren, Kelley Hanke
ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ONLY IN CLASSES LISTED.
Entry preregistration closes at 5:00 P.M. Saturday September 11, 2021.
Exhibits are to remain in place until closing, Sunday, September 19, 2021. The building will close at 6:00 P.M. and exhibits will be available after 7:00 P.M. Exhibit positively closes at 7:00 P.M.
1. All exhibits in Department P must be brought to the exhibit building between 4:00 P.M. and 8:00 P.M. on Thursday, September 16th.
2. Only one exhibit in each class will be permitted by any exhibitor.
3. Soiled articles will not be accepted for exhibition.
4. Articles winning previous prizes at the Guilford Fair may not be entered.
5. Professionals are welcome to exhibit in categories other than those in which they earn a living. PLEASE NOTE: ALL ENTRIES MUST BE DROPPED OFF BY 4:00pm to 8:00Pm on Thursday, September 19.
For details on the State Quilt contest, click here.