Mail Entries to: Guilford Fair, P.O. Box 290, Guilford, CT 06437
Entries close Saturday, September 14th, 2019, at 5:00 p.m.
All exhibits in this division must be brought in Thursday, September 19th between 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m
Exhibits must remain in place until closing, Sunday, September 22.
The tent will close at 6:00 P.M. exhibits will be available after 7:00 P.M.
Ribbons will be given in all classes, except for the spinning contest. First Place: $15.00, Second Place: $10.00, Third Place: $5.00
1. A limit of 1 entry per class except by special permission from Department Chair.
2. Any fiber may be used. Please specify fiber on entry form. Samples wound and Tied for Competition
3. 2 oz. or more samples wound in 1.5 yards skeins or longer and tied in at least three places.
4. Judging will be based on consistency of spinning, appropriate hand and overall quality.
5. Judge may elect to make special awards for outstanding entries.
6. All skeins must be hand spun yarn except for dyed yarn classes (classes 12, 37).