Welcome to our website, guilfordfair.org.
The Guilford Agricultural Society owns and operates The Guilford Agricultural Fair, also known as The Guilford Fair. The term “The Guilford Fair” or “The Guilford Agricultural Fair” or “us” or “we” refers to The Guilford Agricultural Society, the owner of the Sites (defined below). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Sites or for users under 18 years of age, the parent or legal guardian of such user.
- The content of the pages of these Sites are for your general information and use only.
Content of the pages are subject to change without notice.
- We are not liable or responsible for any third party content on the Sites. Third party content includes, for example, comments, participation in forum, including social media forums, blogs and articles posted by any other third parties, the content of advertisements, applications posted by other third parties and content accessed through applications. Third party content may also include information about events hosted by other organizations that may, from time to time, have links on our Sites.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Sites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude and disclaim liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on these Sites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through these Sites meet your specific requirements.
- These Sites contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with a license by us, which would provide the terms and conditions of such use.
- All trademarks reproduced in these Sites, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the Sites.
- Unauthorized use of these Sites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, we may advertise third parties’ products and services or promote their event on our Sites. For your convenience, we may provide you with links to their website. We have not reviewed their website and have no responsibility for its content.
- You may only create a link to these Sites from another website or document with The Guilford Agricultural Society’s consent.
- Your use of these Sites and any dispute arising out of such use of the Sites are governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, USA, without giving effect to any conflicts of law or choice of laws principles thereof.
- YOU HEREBY CONSENT THAT ANY CLAIM, CONTROVERSY, OR DISPUTE RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITES, SHALL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR. THE ARBITRATION WILL BE ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”) IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ADMINISTRATIVE RULES, AS APPLICABLE, AND ITS CONSUMER ARBITRATION RULES. The AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules are available for review at: https://www.adr.org/aaa/faces/rules (click Rules, then click Consumer Arbitration Rules). Any arbitral award shall be final and binding and may be enforced by any court of competent jurisdiction
The Sites are not targeted towards individuals who are under the age of 18. We will not knowingly allow anyone under 18 years of age to provide us with any personal information about themselves (such as their names, email address, and phone number) over the Internet and, if advised that such information has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to promptly delete the minor’s personal information from our records.
Trademark and Copyright Policy
These Sites may also contain various third party names, trademarks, and service marks that are the property of their respective owners.
You may download content, pages, and downloadable materials from these Sites for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Sites, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using these Sites, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page without notice to you. Check back frequently for updates.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We may collect the following information:
- IP Address
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Internal record keeping
What We Do with Your Information
We may use the information to improve our services, or if you are a vendor or volunteer, we may collect certain information about you for that purpose.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you in the future to tell you about services, upcoming events, and event details.
While we do not do this now, we may in the future use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We do not sell this information to other entities. The site developer may use the information in one of its other sites or marketing efforts but only with their efforts.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only those who need the information to perform a specific purpose (for example, coordinating volunteers or reviewing vendor/concessionaire applications) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This may help us analyze data about web page traffic and improve the Sites in order to tailor it to user needs.
Surveys & Contests
From time to time, we request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether to participate and therefore disclose this information.
Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.
Links To Other Sites
These Sites contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our contact form or phone number given below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at our contact page.
If you believe that any of your information is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address on our contact page and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call using The Guilford Fair Office Phone Line: (203) 453-3543.