Department V: Youth Organization & Member Department
Entries must be mailed to: The Guilford Agricultural Society, P.O. Box 290, Guilford, CT 06437
Entries Close at 5:00 pm Saturday, September 14, 2019. No Late Entries Accepted.
Chair: Kimberly Brockett
(203) 627-5885 Tripledalefarm@yahoo.com
ALL EXHIBITORS MUST PAY ADMISSION AT THE GATE.
1. Entries are open to active 4-H, FFA, Scouts and other Youth Organizations and Members only.
2. Clubs may enter one Club Display and/or one Activity only.
3. Entries close the Saturday before the Fair or when the department area is full, whichever comes first.
4. There is no entry fee in this department.
5. Animals are allowed. Care and feeding are the responsibility of the owners or club members.
6. Entries must be set-up Thursday, September 19th from 4:30 – 8:00 pm. All entries must remain in place until 7:00 pm on Sunday or premiums will be forfeited.